Pregnant Shakira, Gerard Pique 'Definitely Want More Than One' Child Together
- Photo: Scott Heavey/GettyImages.com1 of 16
- Photo: Reuters2 of 16
- Photo: Reuters3 of 16
- Photo: Scott Heavey/Getty Images North America4 of 16
- Photo: Reuters5 of 16
- Photo: Reuters6 of 16
- Photo: Reuters7 of 16
- Photo: Gorassini-Guignebourg/StarTraks8 of 16
- Photo: IPA PRESS/Bauer-Griffin9 of 16
- Photo: Pat Denton/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: JJ/Bauer-Griffin11 of 16
- Photo: @shakira/Twitter12 of 16
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP15 of 16
Shakira's bump doesn't lie!
After taking to her Facebook page September 19 to announce that she is indeed pregnant with her first child, a source close to the new "Voice" mentor, 35, tells Us Weekly she and her soccer-star beau Gerard Pique are already planning for a sibling.
"They definitely want more than one together," the source reveals. "Shakira is really looking forward to being a mother."
The parents-to-be met in 2010 while shooting the video for her South Africa World Cup theme song, "Waka Waka (This Time for Africa)."
"It was love at first sight," a source says. "She knew it was real."
In an interview with Germany's RTL earlier this month, Shakira opened up about becoming a mom, and revealed even more exciting news: she and Pique, 25, are expecting a baby boy.
"This guy [Pique] is the best thing that ever happened to me in my whole life," the "Whenever, Wherever" singer gushed. "And now we're having a baby."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »