Prince looks like pauper in Minnesota tax records
- Photo: Alex Brandon/Invision/AP1 of 4
- Photo: David Atlas/Retna Ltd.2 of 4
- Photo: Janet Mayer/Splash News3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
CHASKA, Minn. (AP) -- Prince looks like a pauper in a list of delinquent taxpayers in Minnesota.
Carver County tax records show the musician's PRN Music Corp. owes more than $227,000 for 2009 taxes to the state and other government bodies. The county is southwest of Minneapolis.
PRN Music houses Prince's Paisley Park Studios in Chanhassen. County records list several other properties under his full name, Prince R. Nelson, as delinquent.
County taxpayer services manager Laurie Engelen estimates PRN Music and Prince's other properties owe about $450,000 in taxes.
PRN and Prince's studios don't have listed phone numbers. A talent agency that has represented Prince didn't immediately respond to e-mail seeking comment.
The delinquency list was published last week in the Chaska Herald.
RELATED: More Prince photos
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite