Psy buys a Los Angeles condo -- in cash
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: Dean, Ibanez/NPG5 of 9
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Rex USA/Rex USA7 of 9
- Photo: Erik Kabik/ erikkabik.com/.8 of 9
As his international music career continues to blossom, thanks to the success of "Gangnam Style," Korean singer PSY is getting ready to spend more time in the U.S.
RELATED: Halle Berry's home hits the market
The Los Angeles Times reports that PSY recently plunked down $1.249 million for a condo in Los Angeles' chichi Blair House on Wilshire Boulevard.
The glass-heavy pad reportedly features 2,776 square feet of modern fixtures and large windows.
RELATED: Year in Review: 2012 in photos
PSY, who signed a recording contract with Justin Bieber's manager, Scooter Braun, in the fall, paid for the new digs in cash.
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTShe's back!
From Crowd Ignite