Psy buys a Los Angeles condo -- in cash
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: Dean, Ibanez/NPG5 of 9
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Rex USA/Rex USA7 of 9
- Photo: Erik Kabik/ erikkabik.com/.8 of 9
As his international music career continues to blossom, thanks to the success of "Gangnam Style," Korean singer PSY is getting ready to spend more time in the U.S.
RELATED: Halle Berry's home hits the market
The Los Angeles Times reports that PSY recently plunked down $1.249 million for a condo in Los Angeles' chichi Blair House on Wilshire Boulevard.
The glass-heavy pad reportedly features 2,776 square feet of modern fixtures and large windows.
RELATED: Year in Review: 2012 in photos
PSY, who signed a recording contract with Justin Bieber's manager, Scooter Braun, in the fall, paid for the new digs in cash.
LeAnn Rimes shares photos from her fabulous family vacation on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Dissed By Snoop
A Snoop Dogg superfan gets dissed by his favorite rapper on New Year's Eve.Watch Video »
Sienna Miller, Miranda Lambert, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMr. Worldwide
From Crowd Ignite