PSY reveals heavy drinking habit
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP3 of 13
- Photo: @psy_oppa/Twitter4 of 13
- Photo: INB/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: JM5/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Erik Kabik/ erikkabik.com/.10 of 13
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP11 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP12 of 13
Pop star PSY fears alcohol is ruining his Gangnam Style.
RELATED: Stars drinking beer
The South Korean pop sensation behind last year's most catchy tune admits vodka has become his "best friend" and "vice partner," and he reveals he drinks whisky and tequila to lift his spirits.
He tells Britain's The Sunday Times newspaper, "If I'm happy, I'm drinking, if I'm sad, I'm drinking. If it's raining, I'm drinking, if it's sunny I'm drinking. If it's hot, I'm drinking, if it's cold, I'm drinking."
The entertainer explains the only time he doesn't consume alcohol is when he is hungover, which he claims is a lot.
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »