Radcliffe: 'I thought Bieber was a girl'
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Jordan Monsell/Wonderwall3 of 6
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Daniel Radcliffe was sure that Justin Bieber was a girl.
The "Harry Potter" star admits he struggles to keep up with current hot pop stars, but had heard Bieber's hit "Baby" on the radio -- and believed the 16-year-old's high-pitched vocals belonged to a female.
He tells MTV.com, "I only heard Justin Bieber for the first time two weeks ago. I genuinely thought it was a woman singing. I'd never heard it before.
"I'm so out of the loop when it comes to pop culture that I kind of don't even try anymore."
RELATED: See more Justin pics
But there is one superstar the Brit can't help but notice: he's a huge Lady GaGa fan.
He adds, "I know who Lady GaGa is. I think she's kind of amazing. She's really got a voice. My God. Not my kind of music, particularly, but she can really sing."
RELATED: See more Gaga pics
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite