Rapper Lil Wayne Welcomes Lil Boy
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 10
- Photo: Rob Grabowski/Retna Digital2 of 10
- Photo: Robb D. Cohen/Retna Ltd.3 of 10
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.4 of 10
- Photo: Walik Goshorn/Retna Ltd.5 of 10
- Photo: Teddy Lee/Retna Ltd.6 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: DJM/London Ent/Splash News8 of 10
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com9 of 10
Rapper Lil Wayne better stock up on diapers and formula.
E! Online reports that the 26-year-old rapper welcomed the birth of his son with actress Lauren London last Wednesday.
"Lauren London and Dwayne Carter welcomed their healthy baby boy into the world on 09-09-09," a rep for the actress old E! Online. "Everyone is happy and well."
This isn't Wayne's first child, however.
Wayne already has a 9-year-old daughter from his ex-wife and childhood sweetheart Antonia Carter, as well as a 10-month old son from a mystery mama. Wayne refuses to disclose the identity of the second baby mama.
But his legacy doesn't end there. Singer Nivea, who has had an on again, off again relationship with the rapper, revealed to an Atlanta radio station that she's pregnant and it might be Wayne's.
More on Wonderwall:
Check out Salma Hayek's most wonderfully wacky Instagram posts on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Takes on Tinder!
Watch this trailer for Cameron Diaz's and Jason Segel's new movie "Bad Teacher."Watch Video »
Brooke Shields: 'Skanky' on 'The Middle'
Brooke Shields goes trashy -- sporting a mullet, a tattoo, a cold sore and drinking beer -- but...Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite