Rapper Ludacris to Be Honored for Philanthropy
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 6
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Robb D. Cohen/Retna Ltd.3 of 6
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur BillsMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Jesse Metcalfe to Star in 'Dead Rising' After Being Killed Off on 'DallasMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:01:00 PM
- ABC Orders Family Comedy Pilot From Mandeville, Fred GossMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Changes Her Mind, Will Pay Performers on Her Book TourMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:52:00 PM
- 'Magic Mike XXL' Adds Elizabeth Banks and Donald GloverMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur Bills
Rapper Ludacris is set to be honored for his philanthropic efforts at the Big "O" Youth Educational Dream Foundation's bi-annual fundraising gala in November.An Evening of Respect will highlight the musician's efforts, along with those of NASCAR driver Kyle Perry and his wife, Pattie, all of whom work to raise funds and awareness for music and arts programs for children.
The benefit, to be held in Atlanta on Nov. 5, will also feature a concert with to-be-announced performers.
The Big "O" Youth Educational Dream Foundation, founded in 2007, honors the memory of the late R&B crooner Otis Redding and was founded by his wife and children to provide youth music and arts programs.
For more information on the event or the foundation, visit OtisRedding.com
More at Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite