R&B singer Usher's divorce from his wife is final
- Photo: RD / Kabik/Retna Digital1 of 6
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Mark Guthrie / Camera Press/Retna Ltd.5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
ATLANTA -- R&B singer Usher's divorce from his wife is final.
RELATED: Video: A Profile of Usher
Fulton County Superior Court spokeswoman Jada Hudspeth says a final decree in the divorce case was issued Wednesday.
Usher, whose real name is Usher Raymond IV, filed for divorce from Tameka Raymond on June 12. He claimed there was "no reasonable hope of reconciliation" and the marriage was "irretrievably broken."
Lawyers for both declined to comment Friday.
The couple have two young sons, Usher Raymond V and Naviyd Ely Raymond. Usher was seeking joint custody of the boys, but it was not immediately clear whether a custody arrangement had been reached.
The couple married in August 2007 in a lavish ceremony just outside Atlanta in front of about 200 people.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite