Rep: Celine Dion hospitalized as precaution
- Photo: © Sara De Boer/Retna Digital1 of 6
- Photo: Juan Garces/Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Retna Digital3 of 6
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 6
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
NEW YORK (AP) -- Celine Dion has been admitted to a Florida hospital to prevent the early delivery of her twins.
A representative for the superstar singer said Monday that Dion is at St. Mary's Medical Center in West Palm Beach, Fla. The hospitalization was recommended to make sure she's near her doctors leading up to the babies' birth.
Dion announced earlier this year that she's pregnant with two boys. She had tried for years to have more children. She and her husband, Rene Angelil, are the parents of a 9-year-old son, Rene Charles.
RELATED: Celine debuts her baby bump
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite