Rep: Celine Dion hospitalized as precaution
- Photo: © Sara De Boer/Retna Digital1 of 6
- Photo: Juan Garces/Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Retna Digital3 of 6
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 6
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur BillsMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Jesse Metcalfe to Star in 'Dead Rising' After Being Killed Off on 'DallasMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:01:00 PM
- ABC Orders Family Comedy Pilot From Mandeville, Fred GossMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Changes Her Mind, Will Pay Performers on Her Book TourMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:52:00 PM
- 'Magic Mike XXL' Adds Elizabeth Banks and Donald GloverMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur Bills
NEW YORK (AP) -- Celine Dion has been admitted to a Florida hospital to prevent the early delivery of her twins.
A representative for the superstar singer said Monday that Dion is at St. Mary's Medical Center in West Palm Beach, Fla. The hospitalization was recommended to make sure she's near her doctors leading up to the babies' birth.
Dion announced earlier this year that she's pregnant with two boys. She had tried for years to have more children. She and her husband, Rene Angelil, are the parents of a 9-year-old son, Rene Charles.
RELATED: Celine debuts her baby bump
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite