Report: George Michael healthy, home for Christmas
- Photo: Carl Abrams/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: Ferdaus Shamim/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Promotional3 of 10
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: Mark Stewart / Camera Press/Retna Digital5 of 10
- Photo: Jeff Christensen/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: WENN7 of 10
- Photo: Mandatory Credit: Olga Bermejo/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: WENN9 of 10
VIENNA (AP) -- Austria's state broadcaster says British pop star George Michael has been released from a Vienna hospital and will be able to celebrate Christmas at home.
The 48-year-old was being treated for pneumonia. Broadcaster ORF says he was released Thursday morning from the AKH hospital and is catching a flight to London later in the day.
RELATED: Celebs in the Holiday Spirit
A woman answering the hospital phone said she could not comment due to confidentiality laws.
RELATED: Celebritweets: Holiday Edition
The former frontman for the pop group "Wham" was hospitalized late last month after canceling a performance in the Austrian capital.
Diane Kruger, Margot Robbie, and Lindsay Lohan all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
David Beckham shares new underwear shots, and more celeb news on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jon and Kate in Court
ET talks to Jon and Kate after court!Watch Video »