Report: Rihanna and Chris Brown Have Been Secretly Hooking Up
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Sean Michaels/Retna Ltd.2 of 17
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP4 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: RWO/Mr. Blue/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: PN2/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: Nigel Patrick/Splash News8 of 17
- Photo: Peter Kramer/AP/KRAPE9 of 17
- Photo: starsurf/Splash News10 of 17
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Gustavo Caballero/WireImage12 of 17
- Photo: Islandpaps/Splash News13 of 17
- Photo: TJ2/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP15 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP16 of 17
Feb. 8 marks the three-year anniversary of Chris Brown's infamous assault of then-girlfriend, Rihanna.
And it turns out that the exes -- forcibly separated by court order after the beating -- could very well be spending that "anniversary" together. As multiple sources confirm in the new Us Weekly, Rihanna, 23, and Brown, 22, have secretly been hooking up for nearly a year.
The edgy, platinum-selling "We Found Love" singer and Brown "meet up very casually," a Brown confidante says. "She comes to see him anytime she's in L.A."
Explains a music industry source: "They can't get enough of each other. I don't see it ending well."
"Rihanna loves to live dangerously, and talking to and hooking up with Chris is all part of that," adds a Rihanna insider.
The clandestine relationship isn't just complicated because of the couple's violent past; the "Forever" crooner also has a girlfriend, aspiring model Karrueche Tran.
"He and Rihanna are just friends," Brown's rep tells Us. "He's not cheating." Rihanna's rep had no comment.
For much more on this alleged shocking reunion -- how the secrecy makes "the hookups even hotter" and whether they'll ever go public -- pick up the new Us Weekly, on stands Friday.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
No More Kids!
Gwen Stefani chats completing her family with son Apollo, life's biggest surprises, scary fashion mishaps and more!Watch Video »
Who's That Girl?
Get the scoop on everything you need to know about Gigi Hadid on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Demi Lovato snuggles with Wilmer Valderrama on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Backstreet Boys chat about their raw documentary and if band life is as fun now as it was in the '90s.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the mother-daughter duo on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Eddie Is Red Hot
Here are 5 things you may not know about Eddie Redmayne.Watch Video »