Rihanna Debuts Super-Short Hair Arriving for VMA Rehearsals
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin1 of 32
- Photo: Hall/Pena/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 32
- Photo: JSG/ZJE/WENN3 of 32
- Photo: DSM/ZDS/WENN4 of 32
- Photo: Flynet UK/Fame Flynet5 of 32
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex / Rex USA/Wonderwall6 of 32
- Photo: Barcroft Media/StarTraks7 of 32
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 32
- Photo: Martin Harris/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.9 of 32
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Wonderwall10 of 32
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin11 of 32
- Photo: CIAO/GSI12 of 32
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin13 of 32
- Photo: BSPsyndication/NPG14 of 32
- Photo: CWNY/Fame Flynet15 of 32
- Photo: NO CREDIT/Bauer-Griffin16 of 32
- Photo: Michael Jaworski/WENN17 of 32
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP18 of 32
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage19 of 32
- Photo: Ralph/PacificCoastNews.com20 of 32
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage21 of 32
- Photo: © RD / Kirkland/Retna Digital22 of 32
- Photo: Craig Harris/Tony Clark/WENN23 of 32
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN24 of 32
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN25 of 32
- Photo: NCA/WENN26 of 32
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN27 of 32
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage28 of 32
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage29 of 32
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage30 of 32
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage31 of 32
Us Weekly -- Rihanna took it all off -- her hair, that is.
On Wednesday, the "Where Have You Been" singer, 22, turned up in Los Angeles (where she's rehearsing for Thursday evening's MTV Video Music Awards) with a dramatic new look. The superstar, who's sported dozens of drastically different hairstyles and shades, debuted a feminine pixie cut with bangs in a simple shade of black. See her new hairstyle here.
The look, reminiscent of coifs seen on Anne Hathaway, Natalie Portman and Michelle Williams, is a demure departure for Rihanna, who has been seen with bright red curly hair, severe bobs, a platinum-blond shade and more.
Opening Thursday night's big VMAs show, Rihanna is nominated for five awards. Her exes Chris Brown and Drake (who had a bottle-throwing club brawl over the summer) are also expected to be on hand.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSinging Queens
From Crowd Ignite