Rihanna fan sues over cold sore
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: GG/Fame Flynet2 of 16
- Photo: @badgalriri/Instagram3 of 16
- Photo: TS/Pacific Coast News4 of 16
- Photo: JLN Photography/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: @badgirlriri/Instagram6 of 16
- Photo: @AmandaBynes/@Rihanna/Twitter7 of 16
- Photo: JLN Photography/WENN; Steffman-Turgeon/Splash News/.8 of 16
- Photo: DANNY MOLOSHOK/Reuters9 of 16
- Photo: Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: 247PapsTV/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex Features; Reuters/Mario Anzuoni/.14 of 16
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA15 of 16
Rihanna has been named in a lawsuit filed by a woman who alleged the singer's lipstick gave her oral herpes.
RELATED: Best bikini twitpics
New Yorker Starkeema Greenidge claims she caught the virus from a sample of MAC's RiRi Woo lipstick, which was given to her at the singer's concert in Brooklyn on May 7. Greenidge's lawyers claim the sales assistant "didn't use a fresh or new lipstick tube, but rather one that had been used for other patrons" and two days after the show, Greenidge found a cold sore on her lips.
Greenidge says, "This is going to happen over and over again if nothing is done. I wasn't able to work for two weeks. It cost me a lot of money."
Check out Diane Kruger, Elizabeth Banks, and Kendall Jenner's style statements on OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Bellamy Young chats attachment to her "Scandal" wig, dishes on her hopes for season five and more!Watch Video »
Check out the biggest celeb makeup mistakes.Watch Video »
Learn how you can get Jennifer Lawrence's fresh-faced glow at home on the latest episode of Wonderwall.com's DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
From Taylor Swift to Diane Kruger, check out the celebs with the best summer street style!Watch Video »
Jada Pinkett Smith, Amber Heard and co-stars dish on what it was like on set of "Magic Mike XXL" with Wonderwall.com's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTprison book
From Crowd Ignite