Rihanna is Facebook.com's most-liked star of 2011
- Photo: Tom Belcher/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.1 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Bennett/.3 of 16
- Photo: DCA/http://www.wenn.com/4 of 16
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: YouTube/.7 of 16
- Photo: CMA/ZOJ/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: JGM/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 16
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks10 of 16
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Gary Dawson/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP/Invision/AP15 of 16
Rihanna has beaten Bob Marley to the top of Facebook.com's most liked list in 2011.
The "Umbrella" singer was the most sought after celebrity on the social networking site, while "We Found Love," her collaboration with DJ Calvin Harris, was the most listened to song on the website.
Marley was second on the most-liked list and Avril Lavigne has come in third.
Also making the top 10: David Guetta, Enrique Iglesias, Usher, Lady Gaga, Metallica, Green Day and the Black Eyed Peas.
Zoe's Cute Family
Check out Zoe Saldana and husband Marco Perego's cutest family moments!Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen cries over cheese, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments.Watch Video »
Style Slip Ups
Zosia Mamet, Julianne Moore, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »