Rihanna is Facebook.com's most-liked star of 2011
- Photo: Tom Belcher/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.1 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Bennett/.3 of 16
- Photo: DCA/http://www.wenn.com/4 of 16
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: YouTube/.7 of 16
- Photo: CMA/ZOJ/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: JGM/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 16
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks10 of 16
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Gary Dawson/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP/Invision/AP15 of 16
Rihanna has beaten Bob Marley to the top of Facebook.com's most liked list in 2011.
The "Umbrella" singer was the most sought after celebrity on the social networking site, while "We Found Love," her collaboration with DJ Calvin Harris, was the most listened to song on the website.
Marley was second on the most-liked list and Avril Lavigne has come in third.
Also making the top 10: David Guetta, Enrique Iglesias, Usher, Lady Gaga, Metallica, Green Day and the Black Eyed Peas.
Hilary Duff, Katy Perry and more stars debut new 'dos on Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The ladies of "Pretty Little Liars" take New York City by storm on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian West and Kanye West to Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello, check out these red carpet PDA moments!Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kim's Bikini Bod
Kim Zolciak-Biermann flaunts her bikini bod during a family vacation to the beach on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift and her brother celebrate Easter with an epic egg hunt on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWhy He's Leaving
From Crowd Ignite