Rihanna is Facebook.com's most-liked star of 2011
- Photo: Tom Belcher/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.1 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Bennett/.3 of 16
- Photo: DCA/http://www.wenn.com/4 of 16
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: YouTube/.7 of 16
- Photo: CMA/ZOJ/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: JGM/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 16
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks10 of 16
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Gary Dawson/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP/Invision/AP15 of 16
Rihanna has beaten Bob Marley to the top of Facebook.com's most liked list in 2011.
The "Umbrella" singer was the most sought after celebrity on the social networking site, while "We Found Love," her collaboration with DJ Calvin Harris, was the most listened to song on the website.
Marley was second on the most-liked list and Avril Lavigne has come in third.
Also making the top 10: David Guetta, Enrique Iglesias, Usher, Lady Gaga, Metallica, Green Day and the Black Eyed Peas.
From Courteney Cox to Elle Macpherson, see which celebs over 45 have the hottest bikini bods.Watch Video »
Takes on Tinder!
Find out all about Hilary's experience with the dating app on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out Elizabeth Banks, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Mariah Carey's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion.Watch Video »
Check out Kim Kardashian and North West's cutest Instagram moments of 2015 thus far on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sam Smith looks happy and healthy while enjoying the sights in New Zealand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen remembers her first runway, plus more supermodels' big week on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHits & Misses
From Crowd Ignite