Rihanna Offers to Babysit Snooki's Son Lorenzo
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.2 of 17
- Photo: People/.3 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: Snookinic/Instagram5 of 17
- Photo: Snooki/Twitter6 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com7 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.8 of 17
- Photo: Snooki/Twitter9 of 17
- Photo: BD3/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: VPG/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: Instagram/.13 of 17
- Photo: FlynetUK/Fame Flynet14 of 17
- Photo: Instagram/.15 of 17
- Photo: MTV/Promotional16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
If new mom Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi wants a night off, she's in luck!
Two weeks after giving birth son Lorenzo, the Jersey Shore star, 24, tweeted that "Rihanna's 'We Found Love' will never get old to me. It's my song for life."
A flattered Rihanna, 24, responded via the social networking site September 13. "Let me know if you need a sitter," the pop star told Polizzi.
Since becoming a first-time mom August 25, Polizzi -- engaged to love of two years Jionni LaValle -- has been relaxing at home, watching shows like the X Factor and tending to her newborn. "Laying in bed with Lorenzo in my arms [is the] best feeling in the world," she tweeted September 15. She also said that "the breast pump bra is a miracle. Thank you for making it so much easier."
When Polizzi first shared the news of her pregnancy in an Us Weekly cover story in March, the reformed party girl said she and LaValle won't be tying the knot until 2013.
"We will focus on the baby first. I want to have the baby, lose weight and have the baby in the wedding," Polizzi told Us. "I want it in my church, with a reception in Jersey somewhere. I want bombs going off at the reception -- fireworks, pry. And I want a princess-type gown with a huge train."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite