Rihanna on Katy's Bachelorette Party: 'I'm sure we are in for a crazy night!'
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News1 of 6
- Photo: Fame Pictures2 of 6
- Photo: Michael Murdock/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
By Dana Flax
Before Rihanna and Ke$ha's Last Girl on Earth tour kicks off on July 4, we e-mailed our pen pal RiRi (yep, we're on e-mailing terms) to pick her brain about a few important topics. Read on to get the dirt on Katy Perry's bachelorette party and her answer to the eternal question: Bieber or JoBros?
Wonderwall: So tell us where you're headed on your new tour with Ke$ha.
Rihanna: We will be going all over the country and into Canada for a few shows. It's a massive tour!
WW: You've won a ton of awards. Which one are you proudest of? Where do you keep them?
Rihanna: My Grammys, of course. I recently purchased a new home, so I have picked out a very special place for them in there!
WW: The Jonas Brothers or Justin Bieber?
WW: What are your guilty pleasures?
Rihanna: I love Cheetos and can't get enough of the movie "The Hangover." I am also obsessed with "The First 48" on A&E. Sometimes I can go for hours watching that.
WW: Who is on your iPod these days?
Rihanna: Well, Bob Marley can always be found on my iPod. These days I have Paramore, Jay-Z and Trey Songz just to name a few ;0)
WW: We hear you're planning Katy Perry's bachelorette party. What's in store? Can you give us a hint?
Rihanna: I am not planning her party, but I DO plan to attend. Knowing Katy, I'm sure we are in for a crazy night!
More on Wonderwall:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite