Rihanna risks nip slip in unbuttoned dress, meets Jennifer Lawrence in Paris
- Photo: Francois Mori/Invision/AP1 of 15
- Photo: http://instagram.com/badgalriri/Instagram2 of 15
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: ImageBuzz/Fame Flynet4 of 15
- Photo: Steve Searle/WENN5 of 15
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Wonderwall6 of 15
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com7 of 15
- Photo: @badgalriri/Instagram8 of 15
- Photo: ImageBuzz/Fame Flynet9 of 15
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/StarTraks10 of 15
- Photo: Instagram11 of 15
- Photo: Instagram12 of 15
- Photo: Instagram13 of 15
- Photo: APL/WENN14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
On any other person, Chanel's loose, long-sleeved, floor-length, ivory-hued shirt dress would have looked fashion forward, and yes, also a bit conservative. But on Rihanna, who wore the item to Chanel's fashion show on July 2 at Paris Fashion Week Haute-Couture, the dress became downright immodest.
Credit the singer's unique styling: The 25-year-old star wore the semi-sheer gown, button-down garment open, nearly down to the belly button, to expose her cleavage. There were no signs of a bra, but some critics pointed out there were hints of a nipple ring.
Just two buttons held the dress together at the navel so that her legs were nearly completely exposed. Prim two-toned pumps and a quilted handbag, both by Chanel, and strings of pearls offset the bordering-on-lewd ensemble. Her hair, worn in loose waves and dyed a pretty red, and natural-looking makeup completed the odd look.
The night before, Rihanna wore a midriff-baring but more modest ensemble while out to dinner. Clad in a cropped black tank and tight pink skirt, the "Diamonds" singer had a starry run-in with Jennifer Lawrence! "Bumped into the extraordinary Jennifer Lawrence at dinner! #Paris" she tweeted, along with an Instagram shot of the two posing together.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Pics
From Crowd Ignite