Rihanna Wears Blond Wig in New Armani Jeans Ad
- Photo: Promotional1 of 16
- Photo: Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: ZO5/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Retna Digital14 of 16
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News15 of 16
In the photo, the 23-year-old Barbadian beauty stands in front of a classic car while daring onlookers to come closer with a very "S&M"-type glare. Clad in skintight black pants and a midriff-baring sweater, the songstress appears to be pulling off her top.
The Grammy-winning artist follows a laundry list of celebs, including David and Victoria Beckham and Megan Fox, who've posed in the Italian label's sexy black-and-white campaigns.
Tennis ace Rafael Nadal showed off his chiseled physique in Giorgio Armani's underwear campaign, which was released last month.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Paris Hilton snuggles lions cubs, Jared Leto goes on safari and more stars get in touch with the animal kingdom on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get a front row seat as the stars arrive to the 2014 American Music Awards and chat Taylor Swift with Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
From Taylor Swift and Harry Styles to Demi Lovato and Wilmer Valderrama; check out the celebrity couples making news this week on Replay.Watch Video »
Reese Witherspoon goes "Wild" on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian and North do their best "paparazzi face" on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Renee Zellweger to Mary-Kate Olsen, see more celebs who look much different than before.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHot Bods
From Crowd Ignite