Rihanna Wears Blond Wig in New Armani Jeans Ad
- Photo: Promotional1 of 16
- Photo: Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: ZO5/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Retna Digital14 of 16
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News15 of 16
In the photo, the 23-year-old Barbadian beauty stands in front of a classic car while daring onlookers to come closer with a very "S&M"-type glare. Clad in skintight black pants and a midriff-baring sweater, the songstress appears to be pulling off her top.
The Grammy-winning artist follows a laundry list of celebs, including David and Victoria Beckham and Megan Fox, who've posed in the Italian label's sexy black-and-white campaigns.
Tennis ace Rafael Nadal showed off his chiseled physique in Giorgio Armani's underwear campaign, which was released last month.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLike Their Folks
From Crowd Ignite