Rihanna Wears Blond Wig in New Armani Jeans Ad
- Photo: Promotional1 of 16
- Photo: Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: ZO5/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Retna Digital14 of 16
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News15 of 16
In the photo, the 23-year-old Barbadian beauty stands in front of a classic car while daring onlookers to come closer with a very "S&M"-type glare. Clad in skintight black pants and a midriff-baring sweater, the songstress appears to be pulling off her top.
The Grammy-winning artist follows a laundry list of celebs, including David and Victoria Beckham and Megan Fox, who've posed in the Italian label's sexy black-and-white campaigns.
Tennis ace Rafael Nadal showed off his chiseled physique in Giorgio Armani's underwear campaign, which was released last month.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Britney Spears’ body to her love life, get all the buzz on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen shows off her hidden talent for magic tricks while hubby John Legend plays with his new selfie stick on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sexy Video Shoot
Fergie shares sexy behind-the-scenes photos from her music video shoot on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kelly Carkson introduces her baby girl on Instagram, plus more stars who debuted their newborns on social media in 2014 on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
George's Big Day
Get the scoop on Prince George's royal christening and more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out The Rock's best Instagram videos of 2014 on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTChristmas Wishes
From Crowd Ignite