Rita Ora and Calvin Harris split, DJ wishes her 'all the best'
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/Getty Images North America1 of 5
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 5
- Photo: WENN3 of 5
- Photo: @calvinharris/Instagram4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Rita Ora and Calvin Harris have split. The DJ took to his Twitter on June 6 to break the news himself.
After both he and Ora have been spotted out together with different people over the past few weeks, Harris finally cleared the air on the status of their relationship, tweeting: "To address speculation -- myself and Rita ended our relationship some time ago." "She is a beautiful, talented woman & I wish her all the best," Harris added.
PHOTOS: See Rita and more at the Met Gala
In an interview with The Mirror last month, "How We Do" singer Ora hinted at the struggles of making their long distance relationship work. "You have to fly each other out, you just have to," Ora said. "Sometimes you fly for 20 hours, sometimes you only fly for five hours. It's an effort, but you make it work."
"I'm not a fan of long distance relationships," the 23-year-old Brit added, "If you had a choice, you want that person with you. It makes me pretty sad. But you work with what you've got."
The songstress hasn't let the breakup get her down. Over the past week, Ora's been sharing snaps of herself in Mexico while celebrating a friends 30th birthday.
Ora and Harris first stepped out together in May 2013. Ora previously dated Rob Kardashian.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Candice Swanepoel and Lily Aldridge share photos from their work trip to Hawaii on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
LeAnn Rimes shares photos from her fabulous family vacation on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite