Rita Ora is Madonna's new Material Girl
- Photo: Felipe Ramales/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 14
- Photo: LTA/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP3 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 14
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks5 of 14
- Photo: Retna Ltd.6 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 14
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: Barry Brecheisen/Promotional9 of 14
- Photo: @RitaOra/Twitter10 of 14
- Photo: Karl Piper/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: Retna Ltd.12 of 14
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital13 of 14
The British singer has signed on as the new face of the pop superstar's 1980s-inspired teen clothing line.
RELATED: Celebs without makeup
Reports suggest the deal became official earlier this month when Madonna met Ora -- her daughter and clothing line partner Lourdes Leon's favorite new artist -- at the Met Ball in New York City and took an instant liking to her.
Ora's new deal as a Material Girl model is worth $765,000, according to Billboard.com.
Get out the vote
Vin Diesel and "Furious 7" co-stars chat losing Paul Walker and what it meant to have his real-life brothers fill in to complete his role in the film.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Cute Fam Moments!
Check out Sarah Michelle Gellar and Freddie Prinze Jr.'s cutest family moments on Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Jennifer Lopez to Reese Witherspoon, check out these priceless red carpet throwback pictures!Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Dwayne Johnson chats "Furious 7" and dishes on his teen daughter's love of trucks with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWhirlwind Romance
From Crowd Ignite