Rita Ora is Madonna's new Material Girl
- Photo: Felipe Ramales/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 14
- Photo: LTA/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP3 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 14
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks5 of 14
- Photo: Retna Ltd.6 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 14
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: Barry Brecheisen/Promotional9 of 14
- Photo: @RitaOra/Twitter10 of 14
- Photo: Karl Piper/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: Retna Ltd.12 of 14
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital13 of 14
The British singer has signed on as the new face of the pop superstar's 1980s-inspired teen clothing line.
RELATED: Celebs without makeup
Reports suggest the deal became official earlier this month when Madonna met Ora -- her daughter and clothing line partner Lourdes Leon's favorite new artist -- at the Met Ball in New York City and took an instant liking to her.
Ora's new deal as a Material Girl model is worth $765,000, according to Billboard.com.
Get out the vote
From the once seemingly aloof bachelor to the now ever-adoring husband, check out George Clooney's transformation.Watch Video »
Youtube for 90210
From Jenna Marbles to PewDiePie, find out which Youtube sensations we think should star in “Beverly Hills, 90210” if the show was cast today!Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Rumer Willis and "Dancing With the Stars" partner Val Chmerkovskiy blow off steam by making funny videos on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Katy Perry's Under the Sea Adventure
Katy Perry tours one of the world's largest aquariums on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by...Watch Video »
Check out Emma Stone, Emily Blunt, and Julianne Hough's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMovie Makeover
From Crowd Ignite