Rita Ora is Madonna's new Material Girl
- Photo: Felipe Ramales/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 14
- Photo: LTA/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP3 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 14
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks5 of 14
- Photo: Retna Ltd.6 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 14
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: Barry Brecheisen/Promotional9 of 14
- Photo: @RitaOra/Twitter10 of 14
- Photo: Karl Piper/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: Retna Ltd.12 of 14
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital13 of 14
The British singer has signed on as the new face of the pop superstar's 1980s-inspired teen clothing line.
RELATED: Celebs without makeup
Reports suggest the deal became official earlier this month when Madonna met Ora -- her daughter and clothing line partner Lourdes Leon's favorite new artist -- at the Met Ball in New York City and took an instant liking to her.
Ora's new deal as a Material Girl model is worth $765,000, according to Billboard.com.
Get out the vote
Sienna Miller, Miranda Lambert, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out Hilary's Frenchie plus more of the cutest celebri-pups to make their debut on social media in 2014 on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Old School Jams
Watch Bon Jovi as he plays his '80s jams on "Today."Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTOpening up
From Crowd Ignite