Rita Ora is Madonna's new Material Girl
- Photo: Felipe Ramales/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 14
- Photo: LTA/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP3 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 14
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks5 of 14
- Photo: Retna Ltd.6 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 14
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: Barry Brecheisen/Promotional9 of 14
- Photo: @RitaOra/Twitter10 of 14
- Photo: Karl Piper/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: Retna Ltd.12 of 14
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital13 of 14
The British singer has signed on as the new face of the pop superstar's 1980s-inspired teen clothing line.
RELATED: Celebs without makeup
Reports suggest the deal became official earlier this month when Madonna met Ora -- her daughter and clothing line partner Lourdes Leon's favorite new artist -- at the Met Ball in New York City and took an instant liking to her.
Ora's new deal as a Material Girl model is worth $765,000, according to Billboard.com.
Get out the vote
Check out Diane Kruger, Elizabeth Banks, and Kendall Jenner's style statements on OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Bellamy Young chats attachment to her "Scandal" wig, dishes on her hopes for season five and more!Watch Video »
Check out the biggest celeb makeup mistakes.Watch Video »
Jada Pinkett Smith, Amber Heard and co-stars dish on what it was like on set of "Magic Mike XXL" with Wonderwall.com's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Learn how you can get Jennifer Lawrence's fresh-faced glow at home on the latest episode of Wonderwall.com's DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Channing Tatum, Joe Manganiello and co-stars dish on being naked and wearing thongs on the set of "Magic Mike XXL" with Wonderwall.com's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTprison book
From Crowd Ignite