Robin Thicke to Be a Dad!
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 5
- Photo: Darren Calabrese/Invision/AP2 of 5
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP3 of 5
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Robin Thicke and wife Paula Patton are expecting their first child, Usmagazine.com has learned.
On Tuesday, the two, who began dating in high school before wedding in 2005, got cozy at the 2009 Angel Ball in New York City.
Thicke, 32, was happy to sing her praises.
"She could make a marriage work with a chair," he told Us of Patton, 33, who is currently shooting the Queen Latifah comedy, "Just Wright." "She's an incredible woman, and she's very beautiful, so I'm just lucky to be with her."
Asked how they work so well together, Patton told Us, "He's ... amazing!"
More on Wonderwall:
More on MSN:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite