Scott Weiland to wed photographer
- Photo: Erik Pendzich/Rex USA1 of 2
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Stone Temple Pilots frontman Scott Weiland is engaged to wed again as the rocker has proposed to photographer Jamie Wachtel.
RELATED: Jack Osbourne weds
Weiland, who has been married twice before, confirmed the happy news to Rolling Stone, revealing he met Wachtel while shooting videos for his Christmas album, "The Most Wonderful Time of the Year," in 2011.
He says, "I am incredibly happy. She is incredibly beautiful in every aspect of the word. Lovely, smart, passionate. And she loves my kids and I love her son."
He continued, "We're getting married in the spring, and our families will be living together. ... She's the greatest thing that's happened to me in a long, long time."
RELATED: See Anne Hathaway's wedding dress
And Weiland tells the publication he became attracted to the photographer when she helped to calm his nerves on the video set.
"I was kind of nervous because one of the songs ('I'll Be Home for Christmas') was a tribute to war veterans from World War II on to today. So I'm in this vintage World War II dress outfit, and she was taking stills of me. I was leaning against this fireplace, and she's like, 'You might want to tuck in your belly a little bit'. It was around the holidays -- it was after Thanksgiving, and you know how that tends to be. I was kind of caught off guard, and I started laughing and she started laughing. And I don't know ... something magical happened."
Weiland split from his second wife, model Mary Forsburg, in 2007. The couple was married for seven years.
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite