Sean 'Diddy' Combs says he's not ready for marriage
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Ben Hider/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Jim Smeal / BEImages/Rex USA3 of 16
- Photo: SP6/HSS/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Fame Pictures5 of 16
- Photo: RICHARD DREW/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 16
- Photo: Johnny Nunez/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Marco Vitchi/StarTraks9 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Emiley Schweich/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.11 of 16
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: ./WENN13 of 16
- Photo: CONTRAST/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: STB/HSS/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Sean "Diddy" Combs hopes to marry one day, but insists he is not ready to make the big commitment yet.
RELATED: Bad news celeb couples
The hip-hop hitmaker has five children with three different former partners and he famously dated Jennifer Lopez in the late 1990s, but he has never wed.
RELATED: 2013's biggest breakups so far:
The rapper is reportedly dating singer Cassie, but explains he won't marry until the time is right.
He tells "The View," "It definitely would be a dream come true for me to just one day be ready for that."
"I'm not really looking because I know the responsibility that comes with that and I think that a lot of people, they jump into that and they're not honest with themselves. I'm brutally honest with myself... I don't want to get married and not make that woman be the best... I've been close to it and when I'm ready I'll make the announcement, but when I do it, I'm doing it forever."
Combs also believes happiness, not marriage, is the most important element of a relationship.
He says, "I think a lot of people put too much on marriage and not enough on happiness."
"I'm happy, anybody that is in my life is happy... I just want to be happy and I think it's important for you to protect your happiness and to love yourself, because then you can love other people the right way."
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite