See Lady Gaga's New Ribcage Tattoo!
- Photo: LittleMonsters.com/.1 of 16
- Photo: IBL/Rex/Rex USA2 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: CONTRAST/StarTraks5 of 16
- Photo: GPA/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: GPA/Gerben Pul/Wonderwall7 of 16
- Photo: LUCAS/Bauer-Griffin8 of 16
- Photo: NGRE/GSI9 of 16
- Photo: Pappics.co.uk/Rex USA10 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/Pacific Coast News11 of 16
- Photo: FGA/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: FGA/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: John Hillcoat/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.15 of 16
Lady Gaga's body is a work of art!
On September 2, the "Born This Way" singer shared a picture of her latest tattoo, an anchor on the left side of her ribcage, via her Little Monsters website. "Thanks Hank and Amsterdam Tattoo Museum for my New Ink," she wrote. "We miss you already. See you at the ball!"
That same day, the singer -- who is currently on tour -- was spotted walking around the Netherlands with her boyfriend, Chicago Fire actor Taylor Kinney, 31.
In March 2011, the native New Yorker, 26, explained why all of her tattoos are on the left side of her body. "It was actually per my father's request," she told reporters. "He asked that I remain, on one side, slightly normal."
The pop star has 10 other tattoos on her body, including a unicorn on her left thigh and a peace sign on the inside of her left wrist. Prior to getting her anchor tattoo, Gaga had the word ARTPOP inked on the outside of her left forearm; it serves as the title of her forthcoming fourth studio album.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFrock Flops
From Crowd Ignite