Selena Gomez hospitalized with sore throat
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP1 of 12
- Photo: Hebert/Retna Digital2 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.5 of 12
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks6 of 12
- Photo: CHRISTIAN LAPID/StarTraks7 of 12
- Photo: Nick Sadler/Invision/AP8 of 12
- Photo: SC2/WENN9 of 12
- Photo: DMac/Fame Flynet10 of 12
- Photo: Diane Cohen/Fame Flynet11 of 12
Selena Gomez was hospitalized on Monday morning with a sore throat.
Gomez cut short a recording session on Sunday due to throat problems, but she later supported her reported ex-boyfriend Justin Bieber at an American Music Awards afterparty, where the former couple was snapped holding hands amid rumors of a romantic reconciliation.
However, on Monday morning the 20-year-old's cold symptoms began to mount and she headed to a medical facility to test for strep throat and bronchitis. The results of Gomez's check-up won't be available for the next couple days, reports TMZ.
RELATED: Justin and Selena's date night fight
Demi Lovato snuggles with Wilmer Valderrama on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Eddie Is Red Hot
Here are 5 things you may not know about Eddie Redmayne.Watch Video »
Jessica Alba flaunts her bikini body and shares photos from her work trip to Thailand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's wackiest outfits she's been sporting lately.Watch Video »
No More Kids!
Gwen Stefani chats completing her family with son Apollo, life's biggest surprises, scary fashion mishaps and more!Watch Video »
Taylor's Cute Cat
Taylor Swift shares an adorable video of her new kitten taking a catnap on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »