Selena Gomez hospitalized with sore throat
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP1 of 12
- Photo: Hebert/Retna Digital2 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.5 of 12
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks6 of 12
- Photo: CHRISTIAN LAPID/StarTraks7 of 12
- Photo: Nick Sadler/Invision/AP8 of 12
- Photo: SC2/WENN9 of 12
- Photo: DMac/Fame Flynet10 of 12
- Photo: Diane Cohen/Fame Flynet11 of 12
Selena Gomez was hospitalized on Monday morning with a sore throat.
Gomez cut short a recording session on Sunday due to throat problems, but she later supported her reported ex-boyfriend Justin Bieber at an American Music Awards afterparty, where the former couple was snapped holding hands amid rumors of a romantic reconciliation.
However, on Monday morning the 20-year-old's cold symptoms began to mount and she headed to a medical facility to test for strep throat and bronchitis. The results of Gomez's check-up won't be available for the next couple days, reports TMZ.
RELATED: Justin and Selena's date night fight
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »