Selena Gomez intruder gets sentenced
- Photo: Diane Cohen/Fame Flynet1 of 14
- Photo: Victoria Will/Invision/AP2 of 14
- Photo: 4CRNS/Fame Flynet3 of 14
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet4 of 14
- Photo: Terma/Fame Flynet5 of 14
- Photo: Michael Buckner/Getty Images North America6 of 14
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage7 of 14
- Photo: Frazer Harrison/WireImage8 of 14
- Photo: Canha/Splash News9 of 14
- Photo: Canham/Splash News10 of 14
- Photo: Imeh Akpanudosen for Village at the Lift/WireImage11 of 14
- Photo: RPE/ZOJ/WENN12 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA13 of 14
Juan Daniel Garcia, the defendant in the Selena Gomez trespass case, has been sentenced to 120 days in jail, the Los Angeles City Attorney's office has confirmed to ET.
According to the LA City Attorney's office, Garcia pleaded no contest to the single count of trespass.
"[Garcia] has been ordered not to contact Ms.Gomez and to stay at least 150 yards away from her and her residence," the LA City Attorney's office tells us. "He is also ordered to submit to search and seizure at any time and forbidden from possessing any deadly or dangerous weapons."
Garcia was arrested on January 25 at Selena Gomez's house, police confirmed to ET.
The 19-year-old man was caught when a family member called 911 after spotting the teen on the property of Gomez's Encino home. The arrest occurred around 9:30 a.m.
No word from police on whether Gomez was home at the time, but the star was photographed the night before at the Beats Music Launch Party at the Belasco Theatre in Los Angeles.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »