Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber Adopt a Puppy
- Photo: Macca / Todd G/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: HERMES/ DALLE/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: Carlo Allegri/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: HERMES/ DALLE/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital8 of 16
- Photo: QUEEN INTERNATIONAL/Bauer-Griffin9 of 16
- Photo: @justinbieber/Twitter10 of 16
- Photo: Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: Dzilla/Bauer-Griffin14 of 16
- Photo: @selenagomez/Twitter15 of 16
Selena Gomez and her boyfriend of eight months, Justin Bieber, have taken the next step in their teen romance and adopted a dog together.
During a visit to D'Arcy's Animal Rescue Centre in Winnipeg, Canada, Gomez, 19, and Bieber, 17, fell in love with a husky mix named Baylor, whom they took home -- and to Gomez's London, Ontario, concert.
The couple reportedly visited with animals for hours before deciding which pup they should adopt.
"It was nice that they thought of the animals and came to visit our shelter while they were on tour," the shelter's owner, D'Arcy, told E! News.
Gomez and Bieber's Friday trip to the animal shelter capped off a week of Canadian fun for the lovebirds.
On Thursday, Bieber rented out an entire movie theater in Winnipeg, Manitoba and ordered in pizzas so the couple could check out "Real Steel" uninterrupted.
Two nights later, the duo made out in a private suite during a hockey game at the MTS Centre.
For Bieber, his grand gestures are all part of being a good boyfriend. "Romance isn't dead," Bieber tweeted in September, after renting out the Staples Center in Los Angeles so he and Gomez could have a private candle-lit dinner on the arena floor. "Treat your lady right fellas."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Real 'RHOC' Dish
"Real Housewives of OC" star Shannon Beador dishes about her family, her relationship with Vicki Gunvalson and what to expect from the reunion!Watch Video »
Fall's Best Looks
New fashion trends are here! Take a look at celebrities rocking fall's best looks so far.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Kaley Cuoco spends time with friends and family -- and lots of horses! -- in the wake of her breakup on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »