Shakira is expecting a boy
- Photo: Gorassini-Guignebourg/StarTraks1 of 17
- Photo: Scott Heavey/GettyImages.com2 of 17
- Photo: Reuters3 of 17
- Photo: Reuters4 of 17
- Photo: Reuters5 of 17
- Photo: @shakira/Twitter6 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: Chris Ashford / Camera Press/Retna Ltd.8 of 17
- Photo: Mark Shenley / Camera Press/Retna Ltd.9 of 17
- Photo: Robert Smith/Retna Ltd.10 of 17
- Photo: Chris Ashford / Camera Press/Retna Ltd.11 of 17
- Photo: JEFF CHRISTENSEN/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage14 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP15 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP16 of 17
Pregnant singer Shakira has let slip that she is expecting a baby boy.
RELATED: Shakira Is Expecting!
Just two weeks after announcing her pregnancy, the "Hips Don't Lie" hitmaker has told the world the sex of her first child with her boyfriend, soccer star Gerard Pique.
She tells German TV network RTL, "It's gonna be a boy. This guy [Pique] is the best thing that ever happened to me in my whole life. And now we are having a baby!"
RELATED: Celeb Protesters
Shakira is also making plans to involve her son in her humanitarian work, adding, "When the baby is born, I'll take him with me on charity trips. He shall learn that he is able to change the world."
Fall's Best Looks
New fashion trends are here! Take a look at celebrities rocking fall's best looks so far.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Go behind the scenes at the 2015 Life Is Beautiful Music & Art Festival in Las Vegas with Rosario Dawson, Kat Graham, Snoop Dogg and more!Watch Video »
Kaley Cuoco spends time with friends and family -- and lots of horses! -- in the wake of her breakup on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Pets & Love
Miranda Lambert opens up about self-esteem issues, her husband Blake Shelton and her involvement with Pedigree Dog Charity.Watch Video »