Shakira: 'I Would Love to Have Eight or Nine Kids' With Gerard Pique
- Photo: OPK/WENN1 of 15
- Photo: @3gerardpique/Twitter2 of 15
- Photo: Splash News3 of 15
- Photo: Splash News4 of 15
- Photo: GSI5 of 15
- Photo: @Shakira/Twitter6 of 15
- Photo: Splash News7 of 15
- Photo: Wonderwall8 of 15
- Photo: Shakira/Unicef/.9 of 15
- Photo: ZCVA/WENN10 of 15
- Photo: Miquel Benitez/Rex USA11 of 15
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin12 of 15
- Photo: Scott Heavey/GettyImages.com13 of 15
- Photo: Reuters14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Eight is enough for Shakira -- but just barely! The "Can't Remember to Forget You" singer, 37, "would love to have" lots of babies with her soccer player boyfriend, Gerard Pique, if only she had the time, she shares in the April 2014 issue of Latina.
"If it weren't because of my music projects, I would be pregnant already," "The Voice" mentor, mom to 13-month-old Milan, says in her interview with the mag. "I would love to have eight or nine kids with Gerard -- my own futbol team."
For now, though, she's enjoying life with her son and trying to find a good work/life balance. "I used to go in circles around an idea, but since he arrived, I don't have much time -- I have to rush back home -- so he has helped me learn how to focus," she explains.
He has also changed the Colombian-born star's relationship with her fans. "When you have a baby, when you feel his love, you feel so at peace with the world. You just want to share the good news and share how happy you feel," she tells Latina. "I have so many people out there that celebrate with me when they know that I'm happy. And they hate it when they know that I'm suffering because someone has hurt me."
She continues: "In a way I feel supported and, in a very strange way, accompanied through life. They express so much love for Milan, so much affection. I can only hope that as he grows up he learns how to give that love back to all of those people that give him so much every day."
Shakira is just as effusive when talking about Pique, her (hunky!) partner of more than three years. "He's with me because he wants to be with Shakira the person, not the celebrity," she says. "There's real love, there's no ulterior motives. And I'm with him because he's the most amazing man I've ever met. We want the same things, we like the same things, we hate the same things. I have never been with someone so passionate in my life."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite