Sheryl Crow Has Benign Brain Tumor
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: Michael Aguilera/Pacific Coast News2 of 16
- Photo: Zeus/Apollo/Fame Flynet3 of 16
- Photo: Anthony Goodrich/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 16
- Photo: MARK J. TERRILL/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com6 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: M. Spencer Green/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Retna Ltd.9 of 16
- Photo: TAMMIE ARROYO/AFF/Retna Ltd.10 of 16
- Photo: WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Michael Aguilera/Pacific Coast News12 of 16
- Photo: RENE MACURA/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com14 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com15 of 16
NEW YORK (AP) -- Sheryl Crow revealed that she has a benign brain tumor, but her rep says it's nothing to be alarmed about.
RELATED: 50 Stars Turning 50
The 50-year-old told an audience about her condition at a recent concert, but her representative, Christine Wolff, said it's very common.
The tumor is a meningioma, and it's typically benign and develops from the protective linings of the brain and spinal cord.
Wolff said that Crow is doing great and is healthy and happy.
Crow battled breast cancer several years back. She's currently on a nationwide tour.
RELATED: Hollywood's Single Moms
Demi Lovato snuggles with Wilmer Valderrama on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Eddie Is Red Hot
Here are 5 things you may not know about Eddie Redmayne.Watch Video »
Jessica Alba flaunts her bikini body and shares photos from her work trip to Thailand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's wackiest outfits she's been sporting lately.Watch Video »
No More Kids!
Gwen Stefani chats completing her family with son Apollo, life's biggest surprises, scary fashion mishaps and more!Watch Video »
Taylor's Cute Cat
Taylor Swift shares an adorable video of her new kitten taking a catnap on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »