Sheryl Crow Has Benign Brain Tumor
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: Michael Aguilera/Pacific Coast News2 of 16
- Photo: Zeus/Apollo/Fame Flynet3 of 16
- Photo: Anthony Goodrich/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 16
- Photo: MARK J. TERRILL/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com6 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: M. Spencer Green/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Retna Ltd.9 of 16
- Photo: TAMMIE ARROYO/AFF/Retna Ltd.10 of 16
- Photo: WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Michael Aguilera/Pacific Coast News12 of 16
- Photo: RENE MACURA/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com14 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com15 of 16
NEW YORK (AP) -- Sheryl Crow revealed that she has a benign brain tumor, but her rep says it's nothing to be alarmed about.
RELATED: 50 Stars Turning 50
The 50-year-old told an audience about her condition at a recent concert, but her representative, Christine Wolff, said it's very common.
The tumor is a meningioma, and it's typically benign and develops from the protective linings of the brain and spinal cord.
Wolff said that Crow is doing great and is healthy and happy.
Crow battled breast cancer several years back. She's currently on a nationwide tour.
RELATED: Hollywood's Single Moms
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »