Report: Sheryl Crow was interviewed in Lance Armstrong probe
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: Ed Geller/Retna Ltd.2 of 16
- Photo: Zeus/Apollo/Fame Flynet3 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Michael Aguilera/Pacific Coast News6 of 16
- Photo: Zeus/Apollo/Fame Flynet7 of 16
- Photo: Anthony Goodrich/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 16
- Photo: MARK J. TERRILL/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com10 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: M. Spencer Green/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Retna Ltd.13 of 16
- Photo: TAMMIE ARROYO/AFF/Retna Ltd.14 of 16
- Photo: WENN15 of 16
Singer Sheryl Crow faced questioning from U.S. federal authorities over Lance Armstrong's doping scandal last year, according to a new report.
RELATED: Sheryl Crow has benign brain tumor
The Grammy winner, who was once engaged to the former world cycling champion, was allegedly asked whether she had any knowledge about accusations that Armstrong was using illegal drugs to enhance his performance.
RELATED: Hollywood's Single Moms
Armstrong won two of his now-invalidated Tour de France titles during his relationship with Crow, which lasted from 2003 to 2006.
Crow's interview with federal agents is believed to have taken place in late 2011, reports the New York Daily News.
Armstrong was last month stripped of his seven Tour de France victories amid an ongoing investigation based on allegations he used banned substances.
Bye Bye Zayn
Get the scoop on 1D's huge, heartbreaking news on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
OMG Celeb Fashion
Check out Jennifer Lawrence, January Jones, and Miley Cyrus' style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion.Watch Video »
From Behati Prinsloo to Kim Kardashian, check out the celebrities who've found themselves in compromising positions.Watch Video »
Mandy Moore does cryo therapy, plus more stars' bizarre health and beauty practices on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
Tune into our first episode of "DIY Celeb Makeup" as we show you how to recreate Blake Lively's peachy glow.Watch Video »
Alba in Italy
Check out Jessica Alba's business trip to Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite