Sinead O'Connor eyeing Playboy shoot
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: Invision/AP2 of 14
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage3 of 14
- Photo: BT1/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: Mark Doyle/Splash News5 of 14
- Photo: Mark Doyle/Splash News6 of 14
- Photo: Tom Belcher/Retna Digital7 of 14
- Photo: Phil Loftus/Retna Ltd.8 of 14
- Photo: Wattie Cheung/Retna Digital9 of 14
- Photo: DOUG HEALEY/Invision/AP10 of 14
- Photo: ENNIO LEANZA/Invision/AP11 of 14
- Photo: JIM COOPER/Invision/AP12 of 14
- Photo: RICHARD DREW/Invision/AP13 of 14
Sinead O'Connor is determined to strip down to nothing for a Playboy shoot before she dies -- because she was too "miserable" to shed her clothes when she was a young singer.
RELATED: Sinead O'Connor's Evolving Look
The "Nothing Compares 2 U" hit maker, 45, is eager to pose for a racy spread in Hugh Hefner's magazine in the future, and has another desire she wants to carry out in her lifetime.
RELATED: Sinead Sends Twitter Plea for Help
She tells The Word magazine, "There's so much I wouldn't [have] liked to do when I was younger and I was too miserable and Irish."
RELATED: The Year in Hookups and Breakups
"A Playboy shoot is on my bucket list. And I like the idea of doing some interview in weird sex gear, talking about something really serious. The economy! You can talk about serious issues while you're b------ naked, on all fours, in your dog collar!"
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMr. Worldwide
From Crowd Ignite