Sinead O'Connor to Be Treated for Depression
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: BT1/WENN2 of 15
- Photo: Mark Doyle/Splash News3 of 15
- Photo: Mark Doyle/Splash News4 of 15
- Photo: Mark Doyle/Splash News5 of 15
- Photo: Phil Loftus/Retna Ltd.6 of 15
- Photo: Tom Belcher/Retna Digital7 of 15
- Photo: Wattie Cheung/Retna Digital8 of 15
- Photo: RICHARD DREW/Invision/AP9 of 15
- Photo: JIM COOPER/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: DOUG HEALEY/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: ENNIO LEANZA/Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP13 of 15
- Photo: Splash News14 of 15
After her desperate Twitter plea for psychiatric help last week, Sinead O'Connor seems to have found the treatment she was looking for.
"I'm going to [the] hospital," O'Connor tweeted. "Treatment for depression. Not at all well. But they will put me back together quick."
O'Connor estimates that her stint will only last about two weeks.
"Don't want anyone worrying," O'Connor reassured her fans. "Should only worry if a depressed person DOESN'T [to] go [the] hospital. All will be well. Just [a] little time."
O'Connor used Twitter last month to announce her Las Vegas wedding to boyfriend Barry Herridge, but then announced her plans to divorce him after just 18 days.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM ETONLINE:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »