Sinead O'Connor to Be Treated for Depression
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: BT1/WENN2 of 15
- Photo: Mark Doyle/Splash News3 of 15
- Photo: Mark Doyle/Splash News4 of 15
- Photo: Mark Doyle/Splash News5 of 15
- Photo: Phil Loftus/Retna Ltd.6 of 15
- Photo: Tom Belcher/Retna Digital7 of 15
- Photo: Wattie Cheung/Retna Digital8 of 15
- Photo: RICHARD DREW/Invision/AP9 of 15
- Photo: JIM COOPER/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: DOUG HEALEY/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: ENNIO LEANZA/Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP13 of 15
- Photo: Splash News14 of 15
After her desperate Twitter plea for psychiatric help last week, Sinead O'Connor seems to have found the treatment she was looking for.
"I'm going to [the] hospital," O'Connor tweeted. "Treatment for depression. Not at all well. But they will put me back together quick."
O'Connor estimates that her stint will only last about two weeks.
"Don't want anyone worrying," O'Connor reassured her fans. "Should only worry if a depressed person DOESN'T [to] go [the] hospital. All will be well. Just [a] little time."
O'Connor used Twitter last month to announce her Las Vegas wedding to boyfriend Barry Herridge, but then announced her plans to divorce him after just 18 days.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM ETONLINE:
No More Kids!
Gwen Stefani chats completing her family with son Apollo, life's biggest surprises, scary fashion mishaps and more!Watch Video »
Ryan Reynolds gets up close and personal with a tortoise, plus more of his best Instagram posts on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Katy Perry's Under the Sea Adventure
Katy Perry tours one of the world's largest aquariums on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by...Watch Video »
"#RichKids of Beverly Hills" star Roxy Sowlaty dishes about the new season, her friendship with the Kardashians and more with Wonderwall.com Editor Stacie AnthoWatch Video »
Blake Lively gets celery up her nose, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out how Duchess Kate and Prince William are coping with little sleep on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite