Singer Keyshia Cole Renews Her Vows in Hawaii
- Photo: Johns PKI / Splash News/Splash News1 of 10
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/AP/R-STEINBERG2 of 10
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com/WireImage.com5 of 10
- Photo: © Walik Goshorn/Retna Digital6 of 10
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: Retna Digital8 of 10
- Photo: WireImage.com9 of 10
USMAGAZINE -- On Sunday, Keyshia Cole renewed her vows in Hawaii with her hubby of four months, Cleveland Cavaliers player Daniel "Boobie" Gibson.
"My husband wanted me to have my dream wedding so he flew all of our family members here," Cole tweeted. "He's giving something I will never forget! Amazing!"
Shortly after announcing their engagement in January 2010, the 29-year-old R&B singer told Us Weekly about her ideal wedding ceremony. "I just want to be alone on an island somewhere in front of a waterfall with horse and carriage -- all white and gold," she said.
The couple's vow renewal will be featured on their forthcoming reality show, "Family First," which will premiere in February 2012.
"This is so absolutely beautiful! I'm so glad we're taping this so you all can see," Cole tweeted. "I got everything I wanted today! My husband is amazing!"
Cole and Gibson are parents to an 18-month-old son named Daniel Hiram Gibson. Jr.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
The Rock rips his shirt before epic "San Andreas" premiere on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Youtube for 90210