Singer Wynonna Judd's husband injured in SD crash
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: CS5/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: JM5/WENN3 of 12
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage5 of 12
- Photo: SCOTT APPEL/StarTraks6 of 12
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage7 of 12
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WireImage8 of 12
- Photo: Frazer Harrison/GettyImages.com9 of 12
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com10 of 12
- Photo: Stuart Ramson/Invision/AP11 of 12
HILL CITY, S.D. (AP) — Country singer Wynonna Judd's husband has been seriously injured in a motorcycle crash in South Dakota.
RELATED: Wynonna Judd marries Cactus Moser
The state Highway Patrol says 55-year-old Michael Moser of Nashville, Tenn., was riding a motorcycle north on U.S. Highway 16 in the Black Hills when he crossed the center line and hit a car. Moser was airlifted to Rapid City Regional Hospital. The patrol says his injuries are serious but not life-threatening.
The car's driver was not injured.
Judd was riding ahead of her husband and was not involved in the crash. She canceled a Saturday evening show in Deadwood, a resort town in the Black Hills, after the crash.
Moser was cited for crossing the center line and not having a license to operate a motorcycle.
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTThe Big 4-0
From Crowd Ignite