Elton John worries for Lady Gaga's health
- Photo: JSG/ZJE/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: SNAPPER/REHAB/Bauer-Griffin2 of 11
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG3 of 11
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 11
- Photo: Kin Cheung/Invision/AP5 of 11
- Photo: Han Myung-Gu/WireImage6 of 11
- Photo: CHAA/ZDS/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: JJ/REHAB/Bauer-Griffin9 of 11
- Photo: Sacco/Fame Flynet10 of 11
RELATED: Most Expensive Celebrity Weddings
John admits he worries for the "frail" 26-year-old pop star, who is godmother to his son Zachary, as she travels the world on her Born This Way Ball tour.
RELATED: Countdown: Most Powerful Gay Celebs
He tells The Guardian Weekend magazine, "I look at Gaga and I think, 'How does she do it?' I talk to her mom and dad about it. They worry.
RELATED: Star Oddities
"She is frail, and she doesn't eat when she should do, and she's a girl, and it's tougher for a girl. She works really hard. She will be in Denmark one night and Saudi Arabia the next. I know how tiny she is and I do worry about her, yes."
Nick Jonas, Hugh Jackman and more stars share videos of themselves working out for the Gimmie Five challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out "Teen Mom" star, Farrah Abraham's, transformation!Watch Video »
See the snaps Reese Witherspoon shared from Kenya on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Check out Keri Russell's sexy wardrobe!Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Pink and the Kardashians take spring break early this year on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the pop star's post-engagement glow on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »