Sir Elton John's rep says reports of second adoption are false
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Rex USA/.2 of 16
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet3 of 16
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet4 of 16
- Photo: CHP/Fame Pictures5 of 16
- Photo: Photoshot/Retna Ltd.6 of 16
- Photo: Georgia Aquarium/Pacific Coast News7 of 16
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: SNAPPER/REHAB/Bauer-Griffin10 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Michael Putland/Retna Ltd.15 of 16
Though a new report published on Thursday morning claimed that Sir Elton John had become a dad for the second time, the singer's rep has now denied the adoption claims.
RELATED: Year in Review: Celebritots 2012
John and his partner, David Furnish, were said to have added to their brood after a California-based surrogate recently gave birth, reports New York Post gossip column Page Six. The report claimed that the couple turned to the same woman who delivered their first son, Zachary, on Christmas Day in 2010.
A spokesperson for the singer declined to comment on the reports to Page Six, however, telling the gossip column, "We never discuss our client's personal lives."
DIY Celeb Makeup
Tune into our first episode of "DIY Celeb Makeup" as we show you how to recreate Blake Lively's peachy glow.Watch Video »
Naomi Watts dishes on the secret to staying in touch with her inner child and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Check out Christina Aguilera's worst looks from over the years.Watch Video »
From Mariah Carey to Justin Timberlake, check out the most memorable celeb holiday cards from over the years.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Liev Schreiber, Lily Aldridge and more stars spend Sunday Funday with their kids on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Almost a year after divorcing Russell Brand, see how Katy Perry spent the past year as a single lady.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTThat waist!
From Crowd Ignite