Close

Wonderwall

Skrillex's hair catches fire at birthday party

WENN, Thursday, January 17, 2013, 4:01am (PST)
  • Skrillex's birthday party went awry on Tuesday when the DJ's hair caught on fire as he tried to blow out the candles on his cake.

    RELATED: Stars who are aging in reverse

    The Grammy-winning star was presented with an enormous cake in the shape of a turntable as he partied at a private venue in Los Angeles to celebrate his 25th birthday.

    However, the DJ, whose real name is Sonny Moore, found himself in a scary situation when his long locks accidentally went up in flames.

    In video footage obtained by TMZ, one guest notices Skrillex's hair is alight and the DJ quickly pats out the fire before laughing off the incident and tucking into a slice.

    RELATED: Best TMI tweets

Show Comments
When using Facebook Connect your image and name may display on Wonderwall. All Privacy Settings are controlled by Facebook
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT
How Much?!
aa
Thanks for subscribing!