Skrillex's hair catches fire at birthday party
Skrillex's birthday party went awry on Tuesday when the DJ's hair caught on fire as he tried to blow out the candles on his cake.
RELATED: Stars who are aging in reverse
The Grammy-winning star was presented with an enormous cake in the shape of a turntable as he partied at a private venue in Los Angeles to celebrate his 25th birthday.
However, the DJ, whose real name is Sonny Moore, found himself in a scary situation when his long locks accidentally went up in flames.
RELATED: Best TMI tweets
Get out the vote
From Nicole Richie to Miley Cyrus, check out these embarrassing celebrity bikini malfunctions!Watch Video »
David Beckham takes off his shirt for his fans at an LA Galaxy game.Watch Video »
See the latest celeb wardrobe malfunctions.Watch Video »