Snoop Dogg denied Norway entry for two years for pot
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.3 of 17
- Photo: Nam Y. Huh/Invision/AP4 of 17
- Photo: Koi Sojer/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 17
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: Robb D. Cohen/Retna Ltd.8 of 17
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage10 of 17
- Photo: ERIK JORDAN/StarTraks11 of 17
- Photo: Mike Guastella/WireImage12 of 17
- Photo: John Amis/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: John Amis/NANCY KAYE/Invision/AP14 of 17
- Photo: CHRIS CARLSON/Invision/AP15 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP16 of 17
OSLO, Norway (AP) — A lawyer representing Snoop Dogg says the American rapper has been banned from entering Norway for two years after trying to enter the country with a small amount of marijuana last month.
RELATED: Pop Culture Stoners
Holger Hagesaeter, the rapper's legal representative in Norway, told The Associated Press on Saturday that his client "can live with the decision" and has no immediate plans to appeal it.
Snoop Dogg, whose name is Calvin Broadus, was on his way to a music festival in southern Norway in June when sniffer dogs detected eight grams of marijuana in his luggage. He was also carrying more cash than is legally allowed and was fined 52,000 kroner ($8,600) after admitting to the two offenses, the lawyer said.
RELATED: Best Celeb Mug Shots
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »